Project Chatrooms is a multiplayer, multiplatform framework that enables multiple users to connect to the same virtual space and interact with one another.
I managed the development of this project as well as all project and client liaisons from a business development point of view. So far it has been used in many different business areas including retail training, finance, healthcare and analytics.
- Hardware Agnostic – works with all VR hardware and even standalone Pc/Mac setup;
- Game engine agnostic – works on top commercial game engines;
- Multiplayer services agnostic;
- Easily scalable and robust;
- Plenty of physics simulation settings – from realistic to fully customized ones;
- Support for haptic gear from designated providers – VRgluv, Subpac, Gloveone, ManusVR and more;
- Easy to setup – quick to use.