Managed all production aspects of the mobile version of the game. The goal started as moving the company’s flagship title from web to mobile as there was no mobile version of the game.
Areas of work included:
- Managing and creating sprints for client development;
- Liaising with Backend and Web teams for outstanding work to accommodate all new client features, as well as Art and QA;
- Liaising with key stakeholders on the development process and key strategic product decisions;
- Defining project milestones and roadmap;
- Defining live-ops on post launch.
By the time I moved to another project the game had 11M DAU we had 10x maximum concurrent users since it was web only.